“Did you know 78% of Australians retired with less than $60,000 in Super.” Source – Australian Bureau of Statistics 2007
What would you retire with? Money is your super is yours so, when did you last review your super? Is there a benefit in consolidating your super? Are you making the best of your super?
What is it: In Australia, superannuation investments are eligible for special tax concessions that are not available to other types of investments. Superannuation is a tax structure and remains the most effective way to save for your retirement.
Super is your money, take control…
BENEFITS: Superannuation could be used as an effective vehicle to save up for retirement.
- You receive significant tax concessions on your investment earnings;
- You can add to your investment on a regular basis;
- Your access to your investment is restricted, so you can’t be tempted to spend it before you retire;
- You may be eligible to receive a tax deduction for your superannuation contributions;
- Your superannuation can go with you when you move around the workforce.
Call us today and take advantage of our expertise in superannuation and investment advice. We can help you maximise your superannuation balance, understand your investments, pay less tax and consolidate your super.
Like many of our clients you can take advantage of our offer to review your current superannuation arrangements at no cost or obligation. Call us today on 1300 947 388 and plan for your tomorrow today or simply fill the form and we will call you.